These amazing people made this guide possible:
(In no particular order)
- CorpNewt - He taught me how to hackintosh in the first place, so I wouldn't be here without him. He also let me use parts of his Intel Vanilla guide, such as the Kexts or the Config.plist Basics page. The layout and explanations of the example configs are also based on his guide.
- Notiflux - He is the person who inspired the light of vanilla in the darkness of distro's, or less poetically said he showed me that you do not in fact have to use a distro for AMD machines. Lots of this guide was based on knowledge learned from him.
- Algrey and Ydeng - These are the folks who have come up with the patches needed for native USB and native audio on Ryzen.
- Toleda - He also worked on the basis behind the native audio for Ryzen
- Shaneee - For putting in his time and effort in to creating an AMD kernel for macOS.
- Apple - For making macOS in the first place.
- The Clover team - For creating Clover.
- Download-Fritz - For awaking the competitive side, wanting to publish this guide before him.
- Jadzia - For giving me a ZIP with the kexts needed for 10.13.6.
- AlexTheGreat4000 - Some master bugcatching
- You - For reading the guide!
If you for some reason feel the need to ask any questions, you can contact us on the AMD OS X discord.
Brought to you by NoOne, Notiflux and DhinakG